Winter Schedule 2013
Challenge Schedule (Dec 27-Jan 6)
Most Recent Update - December 5, 2013
Adjustments to schedule Wed-Fri
Changes on Dec 20/23/26 to practice times
Add-in Yoga Friday
Winter Practice Policy:
1) Any practice cancellations/changes will be text messaged and posted on our website, facebook page (CAC Stingrays Swimming) & Twitter (@CACSwimming) by noon that day.
2) Morning workouts will be cancelled by 10p the previous night and posted online. Our guidelines for morning workouts will be if 3-4 school districts have a delay or cancellation the next day.
3) Please attach at least one phone number to your account to receive text messages in the event of a workout cancellation/alteration.
4) In the event that the outdoor air temperature is below 20-35 degrees, we will have groups swim indoors, especially our Purple groups. This may mean practice time adjustments, so CHECK THE WEBSITE. The outdoor pool is at 84 degrees, and we do have heaters for on-deck to ensure safe passage to the water – so it’s kind of like sitting in a hot tub in a snowfall!
5) We will have practice provided a coach can get to the pool – however we may alter the workouts, so in the event of adverse weather, it is VERY important to check the website/facebook/twitter to see if your practice group time has changed.
6) Above all, PLEASE consider the safety of your family first. If your instinct suggests that it would be in your swimmer’s interest not to attend workout due to transportation, please let the coaches know and keep your kids home & safe.
Other Vital Dates:
Food Bank Challenge starts December 4th -
each food item earns 2 pts for your team!
Stroke Club Session 1 - November 11-December 22nd (Sundays 4-5p)
Adult Stroke Schools - November 16th & December 21st: 12-2p
Challenge Starts December 27th for Senior Team
Challenge Starts December 28th for Age Group Team
Changes may occur as LCM time becomes available or if pools are unavailable etc.
Please check back on a regular basis for any changes in practices.